NOVA is proud to be accredited by the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS).
An eight-year accreditation cycle requires NOVA to define and reflect on its program and governance, and be in a continuous state of improvement. NWAIS holds high standards focused on six essential school characteristics.
- Commitment to the Public Good
- Effective Governance and Operations
- Physical Location or Place
- Primary Focus of Academic Education
- Commitment to Best Interests of Children
- Commitment to Non-Discrimination as reflected in the NWAIS statement
Learn more about the NWAIS accreditation process.
NOVA Middle School belongs to the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the Washington Federation of Independent Schools (WFIS). On the recommendation of The Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), NOVA is certified by the Washington Board of Education as meeting the state requirements for a private school.